As platforms mature, resource pressures can make them hard to maintain. And over time, software can grow increasingly complex. A Technology Assessment takes an objective view of your platforms and defines a roadmap to ensure that your investments continue to produce maximum benefits.
A typical Technology Assessment will:
- Analyse your systems and future requirements
- Take an objective and strategic view to define a vision for the future of the systems
- Identify areas where new technologies such as cloud computing will add value.
The result is a sensible and implementable roadmap that futureproofs your IT environment.
Without careful monitoring and maintenance, a system’s performance can degrade over time. A Performance Review analyses and resolves these issues.
During a Performance Review we will:
- Analyse issues at the code, network and database levels
- Identify and carry out remedial actions
- Recommend monitoring and maintenance plans to minimise future issues
The result is highly-performing systems and, ultimately, happy users.
An appropriately architected and configured IT infrastructure is vital to the smooth running of your organisation.
Depending on your objectives, we can:
- Design scalable infrastructure architectures for new projects
- Review existing infrastructures to highlight risks and identify improvements.
Our Infrastructure Design service is flexible, yet detailed to ensure the future smooth running of your systems.
Our years of IT experience have grown our expertise across a wide range of applications. We can develop and implement bespoke applications built on Microsoft .Net, SQL Server and Azure.
Our capabilities include:
- Web portals, rich clients and web services
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Dynamics 365
- Azure cloud applications
- Deployment of the latest web technologies, such as Angular and Bootstrap.
The result for each client is a bespoke solution, developed to meet your exact requirements.